What is Ingenii?
The Ingenii Fellowship is a 10-month program designed to help young and aspiring techies with little or no experience to learn through direct mentorship, courses, shadow top professionals, developed social skills and paid internships.
To help talents with little or no experience build technical and non-technical experience.
We aim to help talents with little or no experience through direct learning and indirect learning and get hired
- For the first cohort of fellows, participation will be restricted to selection only and will focus on these tracks - Software Development, Product Management, Design, Technical Sales Development, and Community Management.
- We are only looking for fellows already committed to their own growth and are ready to put in extra work to achieve their set goals
- Ingenii Fellowship wants to meet you halfway, so we are only taking in fellows with a laptop for now.
- We want our fellows to have between 0 -1 year of experience in whatever field they are coming from. PS - If you have more than that, it means you’re above our target. 🌚
Benefits Ingenii Fellowship Offer
- Opportunity to join teams that are currently building and learn from real-life situations.
- Participation in 3 - 6 months paid internship.
- Access to coaching from a network of practising techies across the three focus tracks
- Coaching on resume & LinkedIn optimization
- Progress monitoring through the program with a cohort of fellows who share interests and professional goals
- Handpicked courses tailored for your career
How do I become part of the Ingenii Fellowship?
👉🏽 Apply Here
What do I do during the Fellowship?